|Treadmill||Weight Capacity it can support||Horse Power||Features||Cons||Price Check|
|Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit ||400lbs||-Desktop space so that you can work as you run|
-Backlit display showing time consumed, calories burnt and miles covered.
-Adapter plugs for charging gadgets
|ProGear HCXL 4000 Ultimate ||400lbs||-Easy speed control|
|There were complaints that the customer service is poor|
|ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i ||350lbs||-Heart rate sensors on handles|
-Speakers for entertainment
|Not suitable for 400lb person|
|Sole F85 Treadmill||400lbs||Very expensive. You have to cough more than $1800 to get it|
|LifeSpan TR3000i ||300lbs||Handles with heart rate sensors to estimate burnt calories|
-LCD display shows miles, time covered
|Not suitable for 400lb person|
When you are a big guy, you often feel disadvantaged because there seems not to be enough gym equipment for you to use, right? Say for example that you want to shed off that plus size figure and lose weight using cardio exercises and it takes you so long to find the right equipment to just do so.
You are not alone. I too felt the same when I was losing weight. I was a big guy weighing over 130kgs and I just felt as though I did not belong in this fitness world that seemed to only cater for guys who are lean and only want to build their muscles.
Doing it in the gym was cool because they all seem to have these super powerful and expensive equipment that I would never dream of breaking. But what about for my own home use?
You see the gym fees were creating a handsome dent in my pocket and I felt that I had to walk out and look for home use tools for losing weight.
Walking or jogging would be the most ideal thing to do but hey, I lived in a busy city where there is so much hustle and bustle that getting a place to walk around is difficult. Jogging on the spot on the other hand can be boring and no sooner had I been on the jog for 20 minutes than I would be frantically hunting for motivation to keep me doing it.
At the same time, we big guys do not like walking, do we?
Why a treadmill with 400lb capacity?
You might wonder why use a treadmill of all gym equipments. Well a treadmill has been found to be very effective especially for weight loss. You see when you are a big guy looking to lose weight, cardio exercises are the most important thing to do. It increases your heart rate, make you lose fat and sweat out. This way, you are sure to get leaner faster.
A treadmill is really good for HIITs. A HIIT is a High Intensity Interval Training where you do a very strenous exercise in the shortest time, relax and get back to it. Cycling is one of the HIITs where you cycle really fast such that your heart rate increases. Treadmills for big guys can also be used for HIITs where the 400lb plus person walks on a fast moving treadmill so that they quickly sweat and increase their heart rate.
So are there treadmills for big guys?
A treadmill for big guys would be the coolest thing to sweat it out either in the gym or at home, right?
Yes, with a treadmill for big guys, you do not need much space to walk on. At the same time, the treadmill gives you enough motivation so that you do not get bored walking on it every day. Since you are able to set goals on it and focus on them, you always find that it keeps you on the line.
There are also under desk treadmills that you can put under your working desk and as such work while exercising.
I also found out that there are some great treadmills that have a desk top so that you can do your office work while at the same time walking on the machine.
But the sad news is that there seems not to be good treadmills for big guys or so you think. Well, with this treadmill with 400lb weight capacity that we have reviewed, you can shed away that worry since it will be the ideal thing for you to workout, lose those love handles and tone your abs. At the same time, it is a great motivator to help you be consistent.
So in this article we will be looking at treadmills with 350 lb weight capacity and above.
#1.Exerpeutic 2000 WorkFit High Capacity Desk Station Treadmill
When I first saw this Exerpeutic Workfit with Desk station treadmill, I was like, ‘Wait a minute, you are kidding me.’
You see most people have a problem concentrating on their exercises (and I am guilty here) because all they do while walking on the equipment is think about the much office work they have do, how much they miss their loved ones and would do anything to just get off the treadmill and call them or engage in these other non- active activities.
Well, with the Exerpeutic treadmill, you can always do your office duties, watch a movie, read a novel or play a video game while at the same time sweat it out walking.
The desk station allows you to place your laptop, mobile or novel so that you can kill two birds with one stone. While doing this, you are likely to not notice the passing of time and before you know it, you might have walked for over two hours, a thing that you could only dream about before.
When I finally bought the Exerpeutic, I thought that I would soon lose the muse of the desk top but I didn’t. You see I love reading medical journals and I do not want anything that will keep me away from my computer and as such it would have been difficult for me to get a treadmill without a work station at the top.
With the Exerpeutic, I am able to lose weight while at the same time do my online reading and once in a while read that odd novel that I have been meaning to read but would not get the time off my work.
Features of the Exerpeutic 2000
- This Exerpeutic is a treadmill with up to 400 lb weight capacity. It has a strong reinforced frame making it heavy duty, good for you big guy.
- It has a backlit computer display that shows you the time consumed, the distance covered, calories burnt as well as your heart rate. Using the backlit display, you are also able to set goals say for example walk 5kms and then hit start to achieve this milestone.
- Has a large desk top measuring 48 inches length by 24 inches width. With this ample space, you will be able to place your laptop, a cup of coffee or maybe your water bottle in the shape of a weight and maybe a novel. If you are taking weight loss pills such as phenq, you could place them on the desk top and take them as you workout
- The treadmill can be folded for space saving.
- Has adapter socket plugs that you can use to charge your phone or laptop
- It has a quiet drive so that it does not perturb you as you work on that grueling assignment on the desk top.
#2.ProGear HCXL 4000 Ultimate High Capacity Extra Wide Walking and Jogging Electric Treadmill with Heart Pulse System, 400 lbs.
Another awesome treadmill for people weighing 400lbs.
- Has 15 horse power torque motor.
- Quiet drive so that you are not pestered by loud humming as you work out
- You are able to set mileage goals, speed and time you walked
- Able to measure your heart rate
- Easily foldable to save on space.
#3.ProForm PFTL99715 Power 995i Exercise Treadmill
Perfect for the 350lb big guy, the Proform PFTL99715 Power 995i Exercise treadmill will help you lose weight as well as break your own jogging record
- With a tablet holder, it helps you keep your tablet and phone secure so that you can receive calls or even send messages as you work out.
- Comes with a built -in cool air fan so that you do not feel so hot as you work out.
- It can fold up and thus save on space in your home gym.
- The cushion keeps you safe just in case you fall or anything.
- Can cruise to a speed of 12 mph
#4.Sole F85 Treadmill
Speak of technology and entertainment fused into a workout machine that would be ideal for that heavy person with over 400 lb weight capacity.
- Has heart rate monitor so that as you workout, you can see how much calories you will be burning by the end of the session
- Comes with two fans to cool you off incase it gets too hot and fluffy in your gym room.
- Speakers so that you can be entertained as you work out
#5. LifeSpan TR3000i Folding Treadmill
If you are over 300lb and want a treadmill that will keep your calorie burning in check, then this is the machine that you are looking out for. The Lifespan folding treadmill comes with super awesome heart rate monitor so that you can check how much your heart is beating and in this way have a good estimate of how much you will lose in a specified gym session.
- Has USB connection so that you can charge your gadgets as you work out. It also features a place to keep your phone so that in case you want entertainment, then the phone is just next to you.
- Easily foldable so that you can save on your gym room space.
Frequently asked questions on treadmills for heavy people
Where can I get treadmill for 100 kgs to 110kgs?[wpsm_box type=”green” float=”none” text_align=”left”]
100kg is approximately the same as 220 pounds. With amazon treadmills that support a weight capacity of upto 400lb, then you are sorted. The best treadmill that money could buy is the Sole F85 owing to its make, technology and all the awesome things that you can do with it.
If you are however on a budget,you can check though the other models that suits your pocket.[/wpsm_box]
I weigh 140kg and obese. I really need to do something about my weight. A friend recommended that I get a treadmill for 150 kg person. Are these treadmills here good for that?[wpsm_box type=”green” float=”none” text_align=”left”] Yes, you can buy one of the treadmills reviewed here and you are assured of quality products coming your way.
More from my site
- Bedpan for bedridden patient - October 30, 2019
- Battling With Incontinence for men - August 20, 2019
- Importance of fiber rich foods - June 11, 2019
- Challenges that Every Obese Person Has to Succumb - March 22, 2019
- [UPDATED 2018] The 3 Best gym equipment for abs and love handles| Exercise equipments for abs home use - October 11, 2018
- Modius headset review: Is this the smarter way to lose weight in 2018? - August 11, 2018
- Nighttime appetite suppressant gnc: Fat Burners that Work while you are sleeping? - July 31, 2018
- Brighter Day Appetite Control Gnc Review 2018 - July 31, 2018
- Annadrall Side Effects: What You Need Before Taking Annadrall - July 14, 2018
- Anadrol 50 Before and After: Carl after bulking with anadrol - July 14, 2018