We have already mentioned that the swiss exercise ball is one of the most effective equipment for abs and love handles. Well, in this post, we are going to look at the swiss exercise balls in depth.
From the late 1990’s these bouncy balls have taken up space in many sitting rooms, gyms and workstations. But why? Well they have been said to be great for losing love handles as well as getting you a well ripped body. In a study conducted by the Journal of Human Factors and Ergonomic Society, 14 participants were required to sit on a stability ball for a duration of one hour in their workstation as they did some computer work. At the end of the research, it was found out that there was increased muscle activation in the thoracic erector spinae. It was however also discomfortable and therefore should not be used for long duration.
- Overhead Ball Squat
Here you place the swiss ball in your hands and lift it overhead for 20 to 30 times. Well, though the ball is lightweight, it still helps you with exercising your abs. If you do it for a fixed schedule, you should be able to burn calories as well as tone your abs.
2. Squat and reach out
With the ball held in your arms in front of you, bend your knees keeping your back straight but still leaning forward
Tighten your ab muscles and rotate your trunk to one side.
Go back to initial position and rotate trunk in the opposite direction.
More from my site
- Dwyane Johnson, The Rock Workouts and Supplements for his Movie Roles - June 22, 2018
- Gnc Fat Burner for women - June 20, 2018
- Phenq Insomnia Side Effect–Why I did not like Phenq - June 13, 2018
- How effective is Phenq: Valerie Answer the Question with her testimonial - June 12, 2018
- Phenq Customer Reviews: Ghislain’s Story on How he was able to Burn Fat - June 12, 2018
- Is Phenq Safe? - June 11, 2018
- PhenQ: the Best Fat Burner for You in 2018 - June 11, 2018
- Revolution Abdominal Cuts Dietary Supplements Soft gel - May 31, 2018
- GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite for Weight-loss - May 31, 2018
- All about Hydroxycut SX-7 Revolution Ultimate Thermogenic - May 31, 2018