We have already mentioned that the swiss exercise ball is one of the most effective equipment for abs and love handles. Well, in this post, we are going to look at the swiss exercise balls in depth.
From the late 1990’s these bouncy balls have taken up space in many sitting rooms, gyms and workstations. But why? Well they have been said to be great for losing love handles as well as getting you a well ripped body. In a study conducted by the Journal of Human Factors and Ergonomic Society, 14 participants were required to sit on a stability ball for a duration of one hour in their workstation as they did some computer work. At the end of the research, it was found out that there was increased muscle activation in the thoracic erector spinae. It was however also discomfortable and therefore should not be used for long duration.
- Overhead Ball Squat
Here you place the swiss ball in your hands and lift it overhead for 20 to 30 times. Well, though the ball is lightweight, it still helps you with exercising your abs. If you do it for a fixed schedule, you should be able to burn calories as well as tone your abs.
2. Squat and reach out
With the ball held in your arms in front of you, bend your knees keeping your back straight but still leaning forward
Tighten your ab muscles and rotate your trunk to one side.
Go back to initial position and rotate trunk in the opposite direction.
More from my site
- Battling With Incontinence for men - August 20, 2019
- Importance of fiber rich foods - June 11, 2019
- Challenges that Every Obese Person Has to Succumb - March 22, 2019
- [UPDATED 2018] The 3 Best gym equipment for abs and love handles| Exercise equipments for abs home use - October 11, 2018
- Modius headset review: Is this the smarter way to lose weight in 2018? - August 11, 2018
- Nighttime appetite suppressant gnc: Fat Burners that Work while you are sleeping? - July 31, 2018
- Brighter Day Appetite Control Gnc Review 2018 - July 31, 2018
- Annadrall Side Effects: What You Need Before Taking Annadrall - July 14, 2018
- Anadrol 50 Before and After: Carl after bulking with anadrol - July 14, 2018
- Gnc Appetite Suppressant–A Review of the best appetite control pills in 2018 - July 13, 2018