We all know Ronnie Coleman. He of the testogen xr fame, don’t we?
Well, if you have been following up on him, then you know that he was scheduled to have a surgery this week after the support system for his back broke after a surgery and he was therefore to have another surgery on Thursday 8th March.
The good news is that Ronnie is doing fine and looks good even after the surgery. His body however has shrunken. Atrophy, you know.
I am trying my best not to injure my back as I’ve just had surgery 3 weeks ago and fresh out of rehab hospital 5 days ago. I’m training at powerhouse gym downtown Columbus Ohio getting ready for the Arnold Classic. I should also inform you guys that I have another surgery Thursday because the rod came loose from the screw right after surgery. I was just released from the recovery room when the nurse came into my room to check my bandages. She asked me to rollover and as soon as I did I heard a loud pop. When I rolled back over it popped again. My 2 week follow up appointment revealed a loose rod after X-rays. So I’m gonna need you guys to pray for me one more time. I’m just training so my body doesn’t atrophy as much as it already has at the moment. I’m really tiny at the moment but it’s all good because we all know muscles have memory. Dr has informed me that the surgery will only be an hour and I will not need inpatient therapy, Thank God. I will continue my outpatient therapy for sure.
Ronnie has had 7 surgeries in total.
However, he is still fit and he thanks all those who stood with him in prayer during the surgery.
Despite all the surgeries that he has had in the recent past, Ronnie still remains an icon in the bodybuilding industry. He is the kind of guy who will not bow to illnesses. He even continues exercising even in hospital wards if this picture is anything to go by.
Yeah Buddy!!!! 6 days after major back surgery, I’m back in the gym lifting those lightweights baby and it still ain’t nothing but a peanut. Today I’m doing the 9’s but in about 3 to months I hope to be doing the 80’s again. Y’all know I couldn’t stay away long. Time to start making those gains again. #yeahbuddy #lightweightbaby #itstillaintnothingbutapeanut #itsstillonlikeamarijuanabong
More from my site
- Ronnie Coleman Out of Danger after Surgery - March 9, 2018
- Shooting Blanks! Is there any medicine to increase sperm count and seminal motility? - March 8, 2018
- Testogen: The best male enhancement pills that work fast - March 8, 2018
- Does D Aspartic Acid increase testosterone levels? Studies Reveal the Truth - March 2, 2018
- Does Tribulus Terestris Increase Testosterone Levels? Studies Show That It Does Not Boost Testosterone But Rather Increases Libido - March 1, 2018
- Magnesium in increasing testosterone - March 1, 2018
- Zinc and its testosterone benefits - February 28, 2018
- Stinging Nettle to Increase Testosterone, Cure Hair Loss and Man boobs, Bodybuilding, Rectify Erectile Dysfunction and as an Estrogen Blocker - February 28, 2018
- 8 Reasons why you should trust Phenq for your weight loss needs - February 14, 2018
- Best Treadmills with 400 lb weight capacity | Treadmill for Big Guys - January 31, 2018