We all know Ronnie Coleman. He of the testogen xr fame, don’t we?
Well, if you have been following up on him, then you know that he was scheduled to have a surgery this week after the support system for his back broke after a surgery and he was therefore to have another surgery on Thursday 8th March.
The good news is that Ronnie is doing fine and looks good even after the surgery. His body however has shrunken. Atrophy, you know.
Ronnie has had 7 surgeries in total.
However, he is still fit and he thanks all those who stood with him in prayer during the surgery.
Despite all the surgeries that he has had in the recent past, Ronnie still remains an icon in the bodybuilding industry. He is the kind of guy who will not bow to illnesses. He even continues exercising even in hospital wards if this picture is anything to go by. And for all this, he does not forget the pill that has been helping him do all that testogen.
Yeah Buddy!!!! 6 days after major back surgery, I’m back in the gym lifting those lightweights baby and it still ain’t nothing but a peanut. Today I’m doing the 9’s but in about 3 to months I hope to be doing the 80’s again. Y’all know I couldn’t stay away long. Time to start making those gains again. #yeahbuddy #lightweightbaby #itstillaintnothingbutapeanut #itsstillonlikeamarijuanabong
More from my site
- Annadrall Side Effects: What You Need Before Taking Annadrall - July 14, 2018
- A50 Pills for Bulking - July 14, 2018
- Gnc Appetite Suppressant–A Review of the best appetite control pills in 2018 - July 13, 2018
- Instant Knockout Gnc Review [UPDATED 2018] - July 11, 2018
- Exercise for Abs for Female At Home - July 10, 2018
- Instant Hot Rod for Men Sexual Enhancement, 40 Capsules - June 26, 2018
- Dwyane Johnson, The Rock Workouts and Supplements for his Movie Roles - June 22, 2018
- Gnc Fat Burner for women - June 20, 2018
- Phenq Insomnia Side Effect–Why I did not like Phenq - June 13, 2018
- How effective is Phenq: Valerie Answer the Question with her testimonial - June 12, 2018