We all know Ronnie Coleman. He of the testogen xr fame, don’t we?
Well, if you have been following up on him, then you know that he was scheduled to have a surgery this week after the support system for his back broke after a surgery and he was therefore to have another surgery on Thursday 8th March.
The good news is that Ronnie is doing fine and looks good even after the surgery. His body however has shrunken. Atrophy, you know.
Ronnie has had 7 surgeries in total.
However, he is still fit and he thanks all those who stood with him in prayer during the surgery.
Despite all the surgeries that he has had in the recent past, Ronnie still remains an icon in the bodybuilding industry. He is the kind of guy who will not bow to illnesses. He even continues exercising even in hospital wards if this picture is anything to go by. And for all this, he does not forget the pill that has been helping him do all that testogen.
Yeah Buddy!!!! 6 days after major back surgery, I’m back in the gym lifting those lightweights baby and it still ain’t nothing but a peanut. Today I’m doing the 9’s but in about 3 to months I hope to be doing the 80’s again. Y’all know I couldn’t stay away long. Time to start making those gains again. #yeahbuddy #lightweightbaby #itstillaintnothingbutapeanut #itsstillonlikeamarijuanabong
More from my site
- PERFORMIX SST v2X Suspension Super Thermogenic Fat Burner Review - May 24, 2018
- Swiss Exercise Balls - May 19, 2018
- Guide to buying the Best gym equipment for weight loss and toning - May 17, 2018
- The 6 Golden Rules of Burning Fat - May 17, 2018
- Garcinia Cambogia Extra Review - April 17, 2018
- Three of the Strongest muscle building at gnc (2018 Cycle) - April 5, 2018
- Allopathic medicine to increase sperm count - April 3, 2018
- [TOP] 2 of the best Indian medicine to increase sperm count  - April 3, 2018
- Herbal medicine to increase sperm count - April 3, 2018
- Pills for keeping you hard [2018 review]| Instant Hard On Pills to try out in 2018 - April 2, 2018