Imagine being able to lose weight by just tricking your brain that you are actually very active and thus increasing your metabolic rate for quicker fat loss. Well that is what the modius headset does. Worn like a normal headset, the Modius headset was designed by Dr. Jason Mckeown who happens to be a neurosurgeon.
The gadget is worn for one hour daily and you do not have to do anything within that one hour. What it does is that it tricks your neural system to think that you are working out and really active while you are not. After using it for six to twelve weeks, modius users have said that they saw a total weight loss of upto 15lbs.
Studies and critics
The modius company has published an article on Modulation of Body Mass Composition using Vestibular Nerve Stimulation. However until now, no peer review has been done to approve or disapprove of the gadget. Online publications such as the verge have however said that it will give you a headache rather than get you losing weight.
How modius works
Modius increases your vestibular stimulation which has been shown to increase the rate of metabolism as well as increase fat burn. It tells your hypothalamus that you are actually in strenuous activity and you should therefore be rewarded by increased fat loss and decreased appetite.
My using the gadget to get this modius headset review
I bought the modius gadget for this review article and after installing it also on my android phone, I put it like a headphone over my head. It gives you a tickling feeling and Dr. Jason explained that those were electric impulses being sent to my hypothalamus to alert it that I was doing heavy activities. On increasing these on my android phone, the feeling got too much as I had exceeded the impulses the Dr had advised. I felt dizzy and nauseous and would not do anything until I went back to the normal settings prescribed.
I used the gadget for a record 7 weeks and well, I must say that I saw some decrease in my cravings. It somehow made me eat less and still feel good about it. I also found out that I had lost 12lbs.[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- No exercises needed just brain stimulation
- Appetite suppression
- Weight loss in a simple way
- Backed by science
Wrap up on whether you need to use the modius headset for weight loss
While there are 16 people who the company has followed and shown to have indeed lost weight after using the gadget, me included, I think one should use their due diligence before buying the modius. For one, it is very expensive and you might not achieve the 12 week period they say you should reach before stopping. Fortunately, they can get you the full refund for your money.
More from my site
- [UPDATED 2018] The 3 Best gym equipment for abs and love handles| Exercise equipments for abs home use - October 11, 2018
- Modius headset review: Is this the smarter way to lose weight in 2018? - August 11, 2018
- Nighttime appetite suppressant gnc: Fat Burners that Work while you are sleeping? - July 31, 2018
- Brighter Day Appetite Control Gnc Review 2018 - July 31, 2018
- Annadrall Side Effects: What You Need Before Taking Annadrall - July 14, 2018
- Anadrol 50 Before and After: Carl after bulking with anadrol - July 14, 2018
- Gnc Appetite Suppressant–A Review of the best appetite control pills in 2018 - July 13, 2018
- Instant Knockout Gnc Review [UPDATED 2018] - July 11, 2018
- Exercise for Abs for Female At Home - July 10, 2018
- Instant Hot Rod for Men Sexual Enhancement, 40 Capsules - June 26, 2018