Love handles, muffin tops or any other lovely name that you would want to call them, fat around your waist and torso is nothing to smile about. It shows that you are unfit, eat lots of junk and lazy in the gym. If you have any of these, you seriously need to think of buying the best gym equipment for love handles so that you can work them out.
Anyone who comes for my advice on how to incinerate away the fat around their belly, I usually tell them to buy the following items for Amazon and get serious to losing the weight:
- Sit up benchs
- Tread mills
- Abs trainers
The Sit up Bench; Best Equipment for abs and love handles?
When you are looking to get a well ripped, six pack torso, flat tummy and strong leg muscles, the word best sit up bench should come into your mind. Traditional as it might seem, it helps you strengthen your core muscles, shred your abs as well as improve your general body fitness.
The sit up bench is one of the best gym equipment for abs and love handles. Yes, I know you want to get rid of them. I know you want to look trim and petite. So, how will this best ab machine for home and gym use help you.
The sit up bench helps you to do the following exercises:
The trunk extension workouts strengthen the spine muscles.
Push-ups are targeted on your chest muscles especially the pectoralis major and minor.
Crunches make your stomach muscles firmer and they would be ideal for those with pot bellies since they would help them get shredded faster.
All these exercises can be achieved on your sit up bench and that is why you need to set some few minutes to read this guide on getting the most versatile, multi-functional and top sit up bench for you.
Because of its versatility, the sit up bench is categorized as one of the best exercise equipments for abs home use.
So here we go with our review of the top three sit up benches on Amazon.
Three Best sit Up Benches
At the weight of 114lbs and an adjustable height of 17.2”to 24.8” this bench would make for a great exercise equipment for those who want to trim their bellies, strengthen their chest, leg and spine muscles.
It comes with PV breathable, waterproof material that is easy to clean up after workout.
The sit up bench is foldable and as such saves on storage space after workout. I know most workout enthusiasts have these tiny home gyms and as such are looking for foldable fitness equipment that will not take up the entire room.
The bench has four adjustable height levels that is the kick plate, front bracket and the inclination height so that you can adjust according to your height.
With this bench, your ankles are safe from hurt since it has soft sponges along the ankle pads to protect you.
– Highly affordable
– Foldable saving on storage space
– Adjustable so can be used by both tall and short people
-Requires you to have a wrench to assemble after shipment
-Slides on the floor as you exercise.
Combining adjust-ability and versatility, the Stamina Pro Ab/Hyper bench is the ideal exercise equipment for anyone who is looking to strengthen their chest, abs, back, legs and glut muscles. The bench has 4 adjustable positions that can be done with the quick pull of a pin at the bottom so as to adjust to the height you need.
At 4′ long, 27″ wide, 27-34″ high and 42.4 pounds, the stamina pro ab/hyper bench is lightweight and easy for anyone to carry. It is also foldable and as such reduced on the space occupied in your workout room. It has a thick upholstery that is easy to clean and dry.
The downside of this bench according to me was that it didn’t have skid resistant rubber pads at the bottom and would therefore slid under your weight.
– Foldable so you can save on space
– Highly adjustable and as such can be used by short or tall people
– Easily slides on the floor under your weight and as such you have to keep moving it back and forth.
3. XMark Mini Ab Decline Bench XM-4415
I have always trusted Xmark Fitness Company and when they rolled out their new sit up benches, I was among the first to try it out. Boasting of comfort with the high density cushion as well as ergonomics as you exercise those muscles, this XMark decline bench is indeed the true mark of excellence.
The bench has 8”x4” ankle and knee roller pads and as such is great even for tall people. Weighing 350lbs, the bench is light weight and I was able to carry to my exercise room with lots of ease.
They bench also has this superior coat finish that is resistant to scratch and as such, you need not worry about it cracking or getting scratched. I also loved the skid resistant rubber feet that they have installed. Who wants a decline bench that moves when they are try to keep their tummies trim?
– Very comfortable with the high density cushions
– The ankle and knee roller pads size are just right for both short and tall people
– Very ergonomic and one actually enjoys doing the sit ups on the bench
– With the skid resistant rubber pads, you are able to do your sit ups from one position without having to pull the bench back.
– The price is unbeatable
– The bench comes a little bit woobly. You have to use an L wrench to tighten it up well so as to start using.
– Unfortunately once assembled, this sit up bench does not fold and as such, you would have to disassemble it if you are short of space.
Final Verdict on the best ab machine for home and gym use
From this top sit up bench review, you have been able to read about three of the top sit up benches, their pros and cons. In terms of price, I found all of them to be good bargains putting in consideration that you will have them all to yourself after the purchase.
They are also adjustable and as such you will be able to use them whether you are tall or short. In terms of comfort and ergonomics, they are the best out there and you can be assured that using any of them will not result to you getting muscular problems due to bad workout ergonomics.
Foldability of a bench should also be put in consideration as you buy your best sit up bench.My personal best was the stamina pro ab/hyper bench that combined high adjustability and versatility in that I can use it to strengthen many groups of muscles. The easy to clean upholstery is a great plus. At the same time, the foldability feature was a great plus for me since I have this small workout room with lots of gym equipment and could therefore not stomach a bench that wouldn’t fold.
Other Abs and Love handle Trainers
Other than sit up benches, there are other abs trainers.
The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill
With comfortable cushioning for coziness, a space saver design since it can fold, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is your go-to treadmill if you are looking for equipment to get rid of love handles.
The Twist & Shape abs Trainer
So you want to twist that love handle away with amazon’s twist and shape abs trainer. Well here you got your product.
- the dual rotary anti-skid create great workout experience
- Incinerate all love handles away.
To buy the product, go to amazon
- Wynonna Judd weight Loss Pills - January 13, 2018
- Best ADHD medication for weight loss in adults | A review of best Adderall Weight Loss Drugs - January 13, 2018
- How to Avoid Holiday Weight Gain With Appetite Suppressants over the counter and Behaviour Change - December 17, 2017
- Best gym equipment for abs and love handles| Exercise equipments for abs home use - December 9, 2017
- How to decrease appetite and increase metabolism with anorectic supplements - December 1, 2017
- Celebrity weight loss secret pill| Supplements celebrities use get ripped - November 30, 2017
- What supplements should I take to lose weight female - November 16, 2017
- For Women: How to lose 40 pounds in 2 months without exercise | Lose 15 pounds in 3 weeks female - November 15, 2017
- I need serious help losing weight| Serious Weight Loss Pills| How to lose weight fast naturally and permanently|2017 black friday supplement deals - November 10, 2017
- What Supplements should I take to get ripped fast| Best Protein Supplements for Abs cuts - November 6, 2017