|Testogen||Testogen is the best male enhancement pill that will eventually work permanently. It increases your testosterone levels. Also has d aspartic acid and tribulus terrestris which are ayurvedic aphrodisiacs to improve your hard ons. It has also been shown to increase sperm count
READ TESTOGEN REVIEW HERE
|Male extra gives you instant hard ons. It increases the size of your penile blood vessels and as such you get hard ons instantly as well as improve your seminal motility and sperm count
Read Male Extra Review Here
|Horny Goat weed||Made with maca, tribulus terrestris and L-arginine, the horny goat weed supplement makes you have longer and harder hardons that last for long. It is a great herbal medicine to increase sperm count|
|Tribulus terrestris||Tribulus terrestris is one of the ayurvedic medicine that increase sperm count, seminal motility as well as improve libido. It cures erectile dysfunction and is popular among men with low testosterone levels since it is able to help them have better sex and enjoy orgasms fully. Infertile men have used it to increase sperm count|
|D aspartic acid||Just like tribulus, this improves your stamina, gives you better and instant hard ons and better sperm count|
So you are a man who has been trying to have a baby for years unsuccessfully. At first, you thought that it was the girls whom you were dating that had problems. And so you kept jumping from one girl to the other until you could take it no more. You finally decided that either all these girls were infertile or taking emergency pills after having coitus with them and therefore married one whom you would monitor. Unfortunately, she too would not conceive.
So, you visited a doctor and he told you that you had low sperm count and could therefore not conceive. In other words, you were infertile and this really depressed you. He however said that all was not lost. You could still improve your chances of conception and he went on to recommended that you take allopathic medicine to increase sperm count and as such, you have been moving from one Internet site to the other trying to get the best and most effective allopathic medicine to increase sperm count.
The term allopathic should not bother you. It simply means ‘modern methods’ and is mostly used by Indians, Koreans and Ghanians. So, having understood the mean of the term, you can go ahead to look for modern methods in which to improve your fertility.
What is low sperm count
Low sperm count is a condition where your testes produce less sperms than the average male. According to WHO, an averagely fertile man should produce 15 million sperms per one milliliter of their semen. If you have less than this, then you are considered to have low sperm count.
But why so many sperms yet only one sperm is needed to fertilize the egg
Despite there being a total of about 200 million sperms in a single ejaculation, only one sperm is needed to fertilize the female egg. So, where do the rest go to? Isn’t it a waste to produce so many sperms yet only one gets crowned as ‘the baby maker’.
Well, in the sperm kingdom, the fastest, the most resilient and most shrewd sperm wins the race.
- Most of the sperms die just after ejaculation.
- Just after ejaculation, some sperms cut off their tails. Without it, they are unable to swim to the egg.
- Some might be too old to be able to swim or good enough to fertile the egg
- The journey through the vaginal, birth canal up the Fallopian tube is a long one. Most of the sperms die on the way
- The vaginal fluids are acidic yet sperms do well in alkaline solutions. A huge percentage die from this acidity
- The Fallopian tube is laced with tiny hairy structures that trap most of the sperms arresting them so that they do not meet the egg. Most die here.
- A sperm can only live for 2 days. After that it dies. So if the egg is not produced during the time of sex, the sperm only stands to last for two days waiting for the egg to be released.
- When the lucky sperm meets the egg, the two bind and release a chemical that kills all the remaining sperms
With all these factors, it is no wonder that you need to produce as many sperms as possible in a single ejaculation if one is to stand a chance of fertilizing the egg.
My best allopathic pill for fertility
READ TESTOGEN REVIEW HERE
Having gone through a difficult and regretable period where I had to battle with low sperm count, poor motility as well as erectile dysfunction, I would never want anybody else to go through what I went through. It is for this reason that I started this blog.
So today, I will tell you about the allopathic pill I used to treat my infertility.
Once I realized that my infertility was caused by low sperm count, I went ahead and bought these testosterone boosting pills that helped me get my groove back. The pills are non other than testogen.
Testogen pills are made with the following:
- Stinging nettle that has been proved to increase testosterone levels
- D aspartic acid that increases sperm count and keeps you hard for long.
- Tribulus terrestris that improves the quantity and quality of your sperms.
- Zinc and magnesium that improves your libido and sex hormone levels.
Ashgwandha also known by its scientific term as Withania somnifera is undoubtedly one of the best allopathic medicine to improve sperm count and motility for men with oligozoospermia and azoospermia. The plant root powder has for long been used in Indian medicine to improve male fertility. It is also a great aphrodisiac that makes your dong to rise to the occasion faster and so that you also have better and enhanced orgasms.
A study by the NCBI where 46 men with oligoospermia (sperm count below 20 million/ml of semen) were given 675ml of ashwagandha root extract for 90 days. After the study, their sperm count had improved by 167%. There was also an increase in the semen volume by 53%. This therefore shows that ashwagandha is really a good medicine for improving sperm count and seminal volume.
Male extra is a potent male enhancement pill that works fast. It gives you hard, long erections quickly. At the same time, it contains zinc that boosts your testosterone levels and therefore increases your sperm count.
Tribulus terrestris is a potent indian medicine that has been used as an aphrodisiac for a long time. It has been shown to increase sperm count, treat erectile dysfunction, boost a man’s libido as well as improving your orgasm.
D aspartic Acid
Another potent ayurvedic medicine, d aspartic acid is natural and increases sperm count quickly especially when combined with tribulus terrestris.
Horny Goat Weed
As the name suggests, horny goat weed makes you as horny as a goat. Other than high libido, horny goat weed also makes you really fertile by improving the health and quality of your sperms. Studies and reviews so that the drug has helped many hitherto seen as infertile men to improve their conception rate.
More from my site
- Dwyane Johnson, The Rock Workouts and Supplements for his Movie Roles - June 22, 2018
- Gnc Fat Burner for women - June 20, 2018
- Phenq Insomnia Side Effect–Why I did not like Phenq - June 13, 2018
- How effective is Phenq: Valerie Answer the Question with her testimonial - June 12, 2018
- Phenq Customer Reviews: Ghislain’s Story on How he was able to Burn Fat - June 12, 2018
- Is Phenq Safe? - June 11, 2018
- PhenQ: the Best Fat Burner for You in 2018 - June 11, 2018
- Revolution Abdominal Cuts Dietary Supplements Soft gel - May 31, 2018
- GNC Total Lean Advanced Metabolic Elite for Weight-loss - May 31, 2018
- All about Hydroxycut SX-7 Revolution Ultimate Thermogenic - May 31, 2018